Thursday, July 21, 2005

Valley Girl?

I am leaving you in suspense, but I am not meaning too. It is just like Chipper got my signals and has left me alone for now at least. Yeah! CHEERS I hear coming from the stadium. Smiling! Yes, I guess I have a bit of cheerleader in me. Team Spirit Perhaps!
I wasn’t much of a valley girl in high school like I am now. If you saw me in high school you’d say “Hey look at that grunge Chick over there!” I was not like some of those girls stuck each others asses. I had so many friends gone enemies from middle school to high school; I jus wasn’t the same person from middle school. If they were really my friends they would have understood that and accepted who I was. Instead they rolled there tongues at me and snarled at me in disgust. I never did shit, 2 these acquaintances that was what they had become. My choice was to not follow there shitty rules of what was NORMAL. I was far from NORMAL and I objected. Walking in the hallways of the HIGH SCHOOL so many cliques (groups of certain types of crowds). You had the snob patrol you know the cheerleaders and football players, then the black rappers w/ there girlfriends, also the pot heads or alternatives, the nerds or computer geeks, I think that is all em’ if I left any out just remind me in my comments. I was friends with them all so I was asocial butterfly. I had friends of all types always have never treated anyone different for being who they are. Now since I am realizing what looks good on my body and personality I wear what I feel comfortable in, not what I want to please others with. Jesus never was toward just one type of person or group he did not judge others. He treated them all the same. He is someone to look at for reference when you are confused and don’t know. What would Jesus DO?

2 comments:

Operator15 said...

I hope Jesus could have pulled some strings and not gone to High School in Ft. Lauderdale.

The Flying "L"s? No wonder people turned bitter and nasty, their mascot was a letter.

Of course, I grew up in Coral Springs, our mascot was a condom "Go Trojans!"

JUST A MOM said...

I love it girlsy! Your good.