Thursday, July 28, 2005

Dear God,

Havin a good day today? I hope you are well. I am writing you for concern about my future. All my dreams and desires haven't all came true yet. I want so much more out of life so much more I want to see and accomplish. I would like the strength to do all these things and more. Give me the patience it requires to get through my work day without much fighting. I pray that my family is in good health and that they may live long lives. My heart goes out to all those families that have sons and daughters in the war, that they may have a safe trip home. I feel very hopeful that I am following the right path you want me too. Do tell Jesus we send hugs and kisses his way. Love always, Sunflower

2 comments:

JUST A MOM said...

and a big AMMMEN! :)

Charlie Mc said...

I feel bad for those troops, put in harms way by a President who does not care. If he had to send his own kids, he may have thought twice about starting this war.