Tuesday, July 19, 2005

CHIPPER

Something I learned tonight is to not get overly excited over anything because it only ends in disappointments. I can think of a few conclusions that came to me tonight. One is I must end things I have no interest in anymore, that includes bad relationships. Chip has got to go; he is not anything I see as being attracted to. I have no reason to continue seeing him there is absolutely no connection anymore. I will break up with this boy who is way too young for me anyway and find someone that is more interesting. How will this plan work? Maybe something like “Sorry Chip but I can’t see you anymore because I am in love with someone else.” It sounds cheesy? Yes, that is way too lame. I wish I hadn’t been so nice at the beginning. I must be vicious like in INDIANA JONES when the bad guy takes his fist and pulls out a live beating heart. That is hard core suffering I feel the pain.
If that doesn’t work I will have to have plan B. What do you think I should do to him to give him the idea I am not interested.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Someone-Very Special - Wise & Kind, once told me to remember three lines...Always try to keep a calm mind....and Everything, will Be Just Fine...Now, I'm Passing It On ,To You..I Hope You Don't Mined? (smiling)...... (The 3 Line Quote)->Work like, you don't need, the Money - Dance like, Nobody is Watching & Love, like you've Never been Hurt...

JUST A MOM said...

Here try this,,,, "dude I just aint that into you"

Charlie Mc said...

tell him you are a lesbian.....

All kidding aside, just be honest, tell him you like him, but don't see the long term potential.....

Vixen said...

Maybe the male approach would work, seems when men like to break it off they just halt all communication, without explanation.

But I sense your too nice for that (as am I) :)