Thursday, July 07, 2005

Friday Night!

Good Day to all you BLOGGERS IN WEB WORLD…You are NOT going to believe this…Yesterday I was talking on the cell phone to my latest BOY TOY let’s call him Dr. Dino when all of a sudden he realized after talking to me all this time he was still in love with his ex-girlfriend! We had been talking a while about why him and I was single and how are last relationships ended. I guess I made him realize what he did wrong and that it was his fault for their breakup. To my surprise I was shocked when he said he wanted to get back with his old girlfriend, because we have a date Friday and I want SUSHI. Can’t it wait for two days before you’re decision? Geez that is so typical of my dating life always making it right with the ex. I sit here this morning I looking for a man to take me to dinner or lunch Friday. I am 5’’10’ tall HUH! slim, very long dark hair, etc. Must I go on….Any volunteers? After talking to Dr. Dino I made him realize that he was a jerk to his last girlfriend and that it was his fault for there breakup.
He should take me out Friday because he owes me for the advice given. Hell, I just wanted a date for Friday night and dinner too.

2 comments:

Assorted Babble by Suzie said...

If he was a jerk to her, he would eventually be to you. It is ashame you did not get a dinner out of it anyway. Oh well, you know there are many waiting on the sideline for you to say yes, they would jump to go out with you.

As beautiful as you are and I know this first hand because (I am your mother and best friend) You are 5'10" tall, 110 lbs and a Superstar in my book, (stunningly gorgeous) but what is inside is solid gold.
You are the sweetest most caring girl I know especially the way you do for me (everyday) and others. You help anyone you meet in need and always there to cheer them up and listen full heartedly. Your the Best and deserves the man of YOUR DREAMS, do not settle for less or be discouraged.
Love Mom

Nicole said...

It's all confidence lady! I've seen your pic, you're beautiful! Know that you can get what you want, deserve more than you get, and give when its deserved of what you have! Don't be afraid to say, "Hey you, take me out Friday," just as long as you realize that 99.9999% of them are not "the one" because there will only BE one, and God will work his magic there. Guys love confidence - know that you are worth attention, kindness, and someone trying to impress you in any way! (This is DATING advice, as far as LOVE, I'm the last person to give advice because I am an incredibly bad judge of character in men)!