Friday, July 15, 2005

ROOM 4 IMPROVEMENT

At work, just recently we have had these MYSTERY SHOPPERS come and rate there service on there opinion of how they were treated. It is in there opinion of how they personally didn’t/did like your service. Not going into the whole sidereal it is too much to write. I will mention I am an overly friendly person at work very energetic. Everyone knows this and I can’t be overly excited enough. Having worked in this industry for a decade I know what I am doing and I can usually tell if some things wrong right off the bat. My intuitions are INNOCENT and I have a warm heart towards others. Some folks aren’t as open as I am to say the least I don’t blame them. Say I don’t know and have no damn clue to why I wasn’t liked. On this report they explained; guess I could only figure they were in a shitty mood. I remember them specifically and could recognize these people if I saw them again. I am not much 4 complaining because I can’t stand a whiner. Life is too short to whine and complain about things especially when it is not your fault entirely. To sum it up, they were just jerks too demanding of my time, asking too many questions, having me run back and forth. Absolutely TOO DEMANDING I could not take care of them much more. I can’t be perfect when I am supposed to be perfect to everyone at the same time.
Having to take responsibility for my mistake I was an example at work on what not to do. Blaming me was the easiest thing for them to do that night and now I understand. Maybe they should meditate on that for a while. OM.

1 comment:

Charlie Mc said...

I manage din retail for quite a few years and hated these "shoppers." They woul dpush your patience to the limit until you basically had to tell them to F off!!!