Monday, July 18, 2005

Grouchy Daze

Grouchy in the dictionary is an adjective and means ill-tempered, suddenly discontented. Feeling grouchy this morning I just laid back down in bed for two hours. I am just realizing I have not worked out in like a couple weeks. I look at myself in the mirror, not bad…But I could look better. I have always been a person to be conscious what I am eating or what my butt looks like. Exercising is just my way of life something I just do. You could ask my mom, she will tell you. I am a size 4 and 5’11’ at 130 lbs. and I am very content with that. If I gain 5lbs. or see I am getting cellulite on the back of my legs, I will get flustered. Growing up I wasn’t the only person like this but I have never been anorexic or bulimic but some of my girlfriends were. I have always had high metabolism or something like that. It is a shame when you’re young and see all the models on magazine covers looking what the IDEA of beautiful is. I had this boyfriend who didn’t want me to eat because he wanted me to be skinny. I am skinny Idiot. I am as tiny as any of those models in the covers if I was thinner than I am I would look sick. So I am thinking I should at least get on the treadmill and do a little of aerobics. On occasion I do some yoga to relax me but I see more results with aerobics. I am also contemplating going to the beach for some sun and to see that hot lifeguard for a chat. Well I will see maybe tomorrow on my day off. Not much going on here today all is well now.
Update on Chip: Called him from work and received a phone call back from his friend from the concert. Yesterday he went saw the Dave Mathews Band on the second day in a limo. Right! His friend said Chip was sick in the bathroom from drinking a half a bottle of some sort of alcohol, I don’t have a clue. Poor thing, he drinks alcohol like I drink water. Anyway, I didn’t get to talk with Chip he was probably far too sick to talk. Oh, must remember to call him today to see if he survived.
Yours truly, Sunflower

7 comments:

Charlie Mc said...

I like to keep in shape too, that's whay i run 25-35 miles a week.....

awwwwww....u sound adorable!

I hope Chip survived!!!!

Serenity said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Serenity said...

What's your secret to keep it up, Charlie?
I will call him right NOW and see!

Charlie Mc said...

There are days I struggle and almost don't go running. Mys ecret is just remembering the day before and how great I feel after my run, that's what pushes me out the door every day.

if you work out after work, immediately change and head out...don't sit because it's tough getting up after you start relaxing!! If you can, bring your gym clothes to work and change there, that will almost force you to go to the gym or wherever you work out! :)

Serenity said...

Right back at ya, I agree sometimes it's hard to get motivated, they go in spurts for me. I will workout for weeks everyday than I will take off for a week from it all together.
Since I get off work around 12:30am at night I like to workout in morning time. I own a treadmill and have numerious workout items. Have tried the gym but can't stand germs among other things I like to workout at home.

Serenity said...

P.S. I think u r adorable too!

Charlie Mc said...

thanks...I am blushing! :)