Friday, July 08, 2005

Please Forgive Me..MOM

My mother is the star of my life! She is the greatest mother and friend I have. We have been very close but especially this last year when lots have happened in both our lives. We have had to work at it and it has NOT been easy to understand each other. I really love her to death, always will. She has been both mother and father to my brother and me our entire life. Since my father and mother divorced so early on in my life, I was raised primarily by mom. I CAN ONLY IMAGINE BEING A MOTHER TODAY being I AM 25 especially if I was a mother of two. I can hardly take care of myself so if I had two kids running around I would go nuts. It is really difficult to understand when she gives advice to me that I need to listen with an open heart because I know she has more experience than I do. I am pleading with her this morning to excuse me last night for the way I was acting. My actions were in excusable and I hope you will forgive me.

4 comments:

Assorted Babble by Suzie said...

Honey, you can never do anything wrong in my eyes. I love you so much. I wish I could give you the moon and the stars. My love for you is as high as the sky and as deep as the ocean! and MORE!!

maddog said...

Hi Sunflower, hope you are holding up ok against that hurricane.

Nicole said...

My mother has always been a rock, always figuring out how to get what we needed. Now she suffers from depression and it is so hard to see her helpless. With my anger from bipolar and her depression, we constantly make each other more sick. We have learned to scream and yell and cry, and make sure to completely forget about it the next day. DO NOT DO THIS WITH A SANE PERSON - THEY NEED TO BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR ACTIONS. But we both know why we act irrational and neither of us would do it by choice. Your mother seems like such an awesome person - I have really enjoyed her blog and her comments on mine. You are blessed and so is she to have you!

JUST A MOM said...

I have 5 girls,, 25, 23, 16, 14, 13. I have a lot of different willing ages of to take in my vast amount of smartness. Know that we do know where the thigs can take you, yet understand that you will need to learn on your own. It is hard for a mom to allow their children (daughter) to fall and scrape their knees. When you do what we did, it hurts us twice, for us.