Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Say Cheese !!

Everyone has a childhood dream job, right? Mine was to become a National Geographic photographer and take pictures in Africa or wherever the assignments took me. I would pretend to see myself in the pictures as if I were there, pretending I had to be quiet or an elephant would stump on me. Well, when you’re a kid everything is amplified as if you’re drunk. So what, even if it was a dangerous job I didn’t care it was a rush to imagine what it would be like. That was just one of my DREAM JOBS what was yours?

“Nothing is as real as a dream. The world can change around you, but your dream will not. Responsibilities need not erase it. Duties need not obscure it. Because the dream is within you, no one can take it away.” -Tom Clancy, American Novelist

3 comments:

Vixen said...

My dream job was to be an astronaut, as you see I was not on the space shuttle discovery today when it launched ;-)

Charlie Mc said...

A radio DJ at night where I would take people's requests and dedications and help them with their relationship problems....

JUST A MOM said...

Cool, well I was gunna be either a truck driver like my dad or a mom like my mom. I have done both but liked the mom part better. And the best part was I do a better job!
have a great day Sunflower!