Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Tell me more...

Hey, Guess I should post something since I haven’t in a few days. I have had a roller coaster of a week so far and I am not lying. First off Monday was a disaster I was big time hung over. I had too many shots and drinks the night before. Thinking about going to work only made it worse. After trying every excuse in the book I could not get out of going. So, if I didn’t want to lose my job I would have to go in. So after numerous attempts at finding my uniform and putting my hair back I laid back down on the bed. I was going to work even if I looked like shit. So I reached work, lucky for me the boss was real generous to let me go back home. I was feeling like I was run over by a semi and went straight back to bed on Forth of July. I had no party left in me and I didn’t care. If I learned a lesson from all this is that I will never drink later night if I have to work the next day!
Does anybody have a better drunken story to share?
What did you do Fourth of July?

2 comments:

Assorted Babble by Suzie said...

Take care of you for a change!
You are always doing so much for me and love you for it.
Your Mom

P.S. When I saw you laid out on the floor with a towel wrapped around your wet head, didn't know to call 911 or think about mouth to mouth!

Nicole said...

Drunken story, hmmm...first time I met friends of my ex-husband-to-eventually-be, it was a Christmas party. I was one of TWO women, we both got completely trashed (this was only the second time in my 18 years that I had drank before and I will never drink egg not again), threw darts at people, puked all over the bathroom and proceeded to fall INTO the toilet (and not with my ass), and fell out of the front door face first into a puddle of mud. However, nasty-ass ex still stopped at the gas station for condomns, but all the wretching and dry-heaving prevented any further action.