Friday, July 15, 2005

CATCH 22

It was so freaking slow at work yesterday, I was falling asleep. God must have been punishing me for spending money on shopping earlier that day. I had gone to the Fort Lauderdale, with my brother’s girlfriend (she’s visiting from AL), and planned to go to different colleges in the area. How did we end up at the mall? “I need this” I keep telling myself that. I totally shouldn’t have bought myself nothing. You see I have a concert Saturday and I needed a new outfit. What I was thinking was I would just look at the clothes and get ideas with what I already have in my closet. That usually works instead my wires got crossed causing me to buy new stuff. This sucks! I suck big time. Now I regret this and wish I could keep the money and keep the clothes too. I have a fashion coordinator now, found him and he is great. His name is Frank and he is going to be my fashion stylist when I need him. He helped me generously with my purchase and even helped me to find these beautiful aqua earrings, which match this dress I am wearing Sat. I COULDN’T BE HAPPIER. Thanks to this Van Diesel look alike I will look GREAT!
I am as happy as a beaver…… Smiling, I can’t help it. Even though I am smiling now doesn’t mean I am excited about the bill. That is the not so fun part of it. BILLS SUCK.
You can comment, if you feel the urge to or leave me your blog so I can visit yours. Thank you for everyone that comes to see me.

5 comments:

Charlie Mc said...

are beavers usually happy? I did not know that! :)

You only live once (as far as we know) so don't feel bad, enjoy the clothes....

I am sure you will look hot! Nothin' like a stylist! :)

Serenity said...

U never heard that? As happy as a beaver. Guess not..Anyway, I will enjoy them thanks and I can't wait for Saturday. Yeah, I am getting my brother and his girlfriend to keep me company at the concert so Chip will not have me all to him self.

Anonymous said...

HEy heard the saying happy as a clam but never beaver.......beaver should be happy for other reasons!

Martin said...

Three things.

- Fresh meat in blogville - always a good thing.

- A stylist?! Like, a personal one? Are you rich, and if so, will you marry me?

- The concert - who's playing?

Cheers

Serenity said...

HEY mR. Noodle,
Very glad to see you here. I was just publishing a new post when I noticed ur comment.

Dave Mathews Band concert.