Wednesday, July 13, 2005

HELP I AM DROWNING!

Happened to be I went to the beach Monday to get some sun rays. I never go to the beach even though I live only about a mile from it. I never go because I would rather go to the pool, this day I felt differently. I am excited about going because not only do I need a tan but it is a beautiful day. The weather was impeccable very sunny with a light breeze and calm seas. If you ever go to the beaches you will notice there are LIFEGUARDS. The tall, dark, and handsome types are my favorite one to sit near. So I park my car, pay the parking meter, and head out for the purrfert spot. I notice an empty area near some rocks that looks great for some tanning and to my surprise right in front of the lifeguard stand. Wow, now if I drown he will save me. I do my thing get my towel laid out, and then lotion on all my front side, while I reach for my headphones. Just while I was applying some oil to my skin I glanced to the right of me. A few people were out basking in the 1am sun while I was gazing at the cutie pie lifeguard. What a HUNK! Just my type TALL, DARK, DARK HAIR, SOME HAIR ON HIS CHEST that’s how you know if he is a real Man) ATHLETIC, LEAN MUSCLES, AND DID I SAY GORGOUS. Oh, yeah he has the biggest white set of teeth I have ever seen. If he wasn’t on the job I may have had to kidnap him. So anyway, I am laying out doing my thing and decide it was getting way too hot and I needed a cool down in the water. After I rewind to that in my mind, that Bo Derek film “10”comes to mind. While she is lying, on the beach, ambivalent to her surroundings even though there is a guy talking in her ear she does not notice him. Ok, so I am hot and I decide I want to take a dip. It is Florida and there are sharks in the waters but I too sweaty to care at the moment. It would have been great 5:00 news if I did get SWEPT AWAY and the handsome lifeguard had to rescue me. It’s then I notice behind me while I walk is two lifeguards at one lifeguard stand directly in front of where I am. It is like winning the lotto and I didn’t even buy a ticket. Taking my time in the water observing the water for fishes I am ready for my debut. It is just like the “Baywatch” opening song where Pam Anderson is running out of the water throwing it off while the camera skims over her. Well that was me except don’t imagine Pam Andersons’ boobs because mine aren’t that big.
I give them back lash and NO kidding double takes. Smiling> so I return to my place not without checking on my new friends. I continue to bask in the fresh air till just then I realized I was out of time on my parking meter. OH, perfect idea! Just brilliant I could have not planned it better. “MR. Lifeguard would you watch my things
(while I am batting my eyes at him) so I can put some more quarters in the meter, PLEASE.” He couldn’t resist. To be continued…..

3 comments:

Charlie Mc said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Charlie Mc said...

hahaha, I like the Baywatch comparison...you can't keep us hanging like this! :)

I hope you like stopping at my beach rather than the pool! ;)

Nicole said...

Out here in the midwest we have Firemen instead of lifeguards. They don't call me "Firestarter" for nothin'!

:) Princess