Monday, July 11, 2005

Test taking BLUES..

Having some troubles this morning waking up there is no coffee made and my dog wakes up at 7am on the dot. She has always been my alarm clock WAKE UP, TAKE ME OUT, FEED ME. My face is wrinkled and my hair a mess while I fumble around the closet to get dressed. I barely recognize my neighbors while I pass them behind my sunglasses wondering why any body can wake up this early. Talking about today, it is way too early to talk, so I have my coffee and my lists of things I must do before I work. I have too much stress lately and I can’t handle it. I am going to EXPLODE, and I will
Fall in the deep. I have like a million lists I make during the day if not on paper in my head. I have a little problem; I make a list for everything. It is like a little reminder so I will not forget. If I hear a song I like I write it on my list. I used to be notorious for this when I had worked as an administrative assistant in a large construction company. Making a list was a big help in supplies needed etc. etc.etc... This day though still young with life I am not very excited about it. Must take the exam, at the college this week
in order to get my courses. TAKING TESTS ARE MY WORSE!!!! ahhhhhhhh I would rather eat anchovies (Yuck) than take a test. In order to do this I heard relaxing before the exam is the best thing for me. Have any suggestions?

3 comments:

Charlie Mc said...

drunken orgies usually clear your brain too.....other than that, perhaps a day at the beach...also reading your study material right befoire sleep is supposed to store it in your subconscious mind.....

Nicole said...

Charlie, I need my head cleared, will you help me???????

Sunflower, those lists sound a little OCD? I need a list:

1. Canoe
2. Canoe
3. Canoe
4. Canoe...

Charlie Mc said...

anytime bipolar!