Monday, August 08, 2005

Just waking up

Dreams are such a strange occurrence that I am bewildered by what I just seen in mine. It wasn’t a good dream or bad dream either but what it left me with feeling of repenting for all I have done wrong. I have
known people going through a midlife crisis and I am hoping this is not what I am feeling now. The dream exciting yet brutally disgusting had many characters I know are familiar faces. It was quite a long soap opera with many different plots and twists and then I was left alone watching on the sidelines of the dream. I felt a somewhat melancholy mood not really looking for a direction kind of like floating in limbo. Then suddenly I look over to the dream and notice a crowd of others I recognize, they seem to be gathering around a fight. My gut cringes every time I see a fight but cannot seem to look away from this one. I notice a man on top another man beating the death out of him. He picks up something and slams it in his head with blood gushing out of the body. I am horrified yet I am can not look away but yet I’m watching
it happen. This guy must have been very mad at this other man to beat him to a stalk. I am crying now, in my dream, thinking of this inexcusable behavior. Not to jump over to another story but I saw a fight once in middle school to where a guy stabbed another guy in the head with a pencil. That was very bad fight and the other guy had to go to the hospital to have it removed. The one guy who did the stabbing got expelled from school and never saw him after that. So anyway I was saying about me dream it was just so bloody disgusting I can’t put it in words. It was like watching a horror film the way this guy was ripping this other guy apart. Helpless body just remained on the sidewalk while the other guy claimed victory over some kind of pride issue. I couldn’t help feeling sorry for the guy well both of them even though it was only a dream I felt a deep desire to pray for forgiveness. It was like seeing what Hell is like on earth. A glimpse of what it would be like without God and Jesus. So I woke up this morning by the barking of Bella (my rottweiler) at the window seeing another dog. It is a wake up call for me to wake up with Jesus every morning because I believe he died for our sins and will soon come back to earth to save us from the devil. I will take a prayer from the bible that I treasure.
I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the dwelling place of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. –Revelation 21:3-5

No comments: