Thursday, August 11, 2005

Almost August

It is that time again it is back to school. August is the greatest month here in Florida because kids are back in school and it’s not yet season here. The roads aren’t terribly bees’ z and the sun is not so scorching HOT. The anticipation of fall is in the air in August and there are many clothes sales this month. A+ ON the SALES!!! I am looking forward to college in September. I have so many things I need to take care of before I do go to college. Wish I could take a holiday and visit relatives in New Zealand but don’t think I will have a chance before school starts. Also work is pretty slow unlike when in season hectic. If I did want to take a quick trip to visit I wouldn’t want to leave, I know this for sure. Maybe I will go after fall or even next summer. I think I will lie out today it looks like a sunny one today! I have to choose between the pool or the beach, hmmm, this is tough. I may go to the beach it is gorgeous there. I have a new swimsuit and I want to show it off, YEAH! Plus my tan is fading from last time I went out. Looking forward to it this morning while I wake up and watch the traffic go to work. 9to5 those people are in a rush to get to work while I think of vacation, which was just a thought. Seriously I want to get my life together but I can’t in this month is such a vacation. If I wanted I guess I would get another side job to help me with my over spending budget. Help me! I thinking I should get help for my problem. Shop an alcoholic that is a terrible thing to have liked a disease. I want, I want, I need I have to have or I can’t live with out it! Never mind I am just enjoying sitting here listening to the radio and dreaming of it.

No comments: