Sunday, September 11, 2005

Telephones today?

Have you noticed these days people depend on the technology of computers to function. Kids of 2years old are introduced to cell phones before they can even begin to talk. I see many that would not be able to work with out a cell phone. I had a job where it was nessary to have two cell phones to keep up with my work. Numerious batteries and backup phone chargers were a necessity to get through the day smoothly. During a single day I would use up a battery charged and have to change batteries while charging the other one. Traveling with a big black book with all my numbers and addressses have been replaced with handhelds. All the companies give me email confirmation to my orders within days. Nothing is face to face like it was when I was younger, but impersonal by mail order or mass production sales. Smaller businesses today have bigger corporations with more resources putting them out of businness. Expanding corporations must extend international to make it BIG. If you don't change with the changing markets you will not survive with the thriving BLUR of tomarrow. Many instances if you have more to offer for the same product but for lesser price the consumer will have no choice but take the better offer. With companies like Walmart, Home Depot, Whole Foods Market look at polls for their products or region on polls of consumer demand. My idea today is a reflection on a world that is a everchanging place of new ideas and florishing plans of expansions. New companies walking into the horizon of the new dawn of the new world. Just opening my eyes to a forever of infinity of possibilites with a frontier of adventure.

No comments: