Thursday, September 01, 2005

Are you Eating to Live?


Or Are you living to eat? My ponders these questions of life as I am watching the depressing news and asking myself the question, am I eating to live or am I living to eat? What am I living for? Then I came upon a website of enlightenment.
What is the purpose of life?
What is my goal in life?
Why did I choose this career?
How do I spend my spare time?
What is my motivation for doing what I do?
What really makes me happy?
Am I as happy as I want to be?
Is it more important to be rich or to be happy?
What are my future plans? Why?
What are my secret dreams and ambitions?

Some more questions to evalute me/my life/my family......

4 comments:

Serenity said...

My purpose in life is to have a purposeful life with God and Jesus included in it. My goals are not specfic but I do know that I want to be a excellant student. I don't have a career yet so I cannot answer that one. Spare time is looking to God for the answers or planning for the future. My motivation in life for what I am doing is inspired by my mother. What really makes me happy is to see others happy and to also practice my art. For me the ? of choicing money or happiness, I wouldn't say I want all of each of them but a little of both. My future plans include good health, spirituality, hard work, with no debt. I would need to be in good health to work hard and live safe with no debt. My secret dreams would one day have aloft in NY and be a famous artist that gets paid for my work. Now you Normal Jew is that all the questions?

Nicole said...

Thanks for the post, they are questions that I want to truthfully find the answers to.

hugs,
Princess

Danielle said...

great future plans sunflower... "good health, spirituality, hard work, and no debt." i share all of those with you! as well as the desire to get paid to create my art. that would definitely be a dream come true!

JUST A MOM said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO stop making me think!!!!! Have a good Friday and weekend.