Sunday, October 23, 2005

Mouth watering




Have you ever had a beinet?

OH, if you haven't they are so yum

The only place that I have had one was in the French Quarter, New Orleans. If you have ever visited New Orleans you will know it is a great place of different foods. Crawfish Etouffee is out of this world the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also if you go to the French Quarter you HAVE TO TRY the Muffaletta. With all of the destruction caused in that region I don't recommend going now for dinner but I say that if you happen to be going passed there, that you stop for some GOOD EATS.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Sounds delish! Hope you are well post-Wilma. You and the family are in my thoughts and prayers. Much love...

Nicole said...

Haven't had any of those but have you had the new "Take Five" bar?

Yummy!!!!

Hope you are all well, give your mom kisses for me!

:* Princess